Thursday, February 6, 2014

“It's not the towering sail, but the unseen wind that moves the ship”


the unseen wind of SLASH!
here are some of my favorite ships.

1. Stiles & Derek, aka STEREK : Haven’t been on this ship for terribly long, but they are currently my FAVORITE THING EVER!
tumblr_m7c472dCio1qaw4beo1_500

2. Taylor Hanson & Scott Moffatt : The First and Most True OTP. Oh Devil/Angel, how you warped my young impressionable mind…
Taylor-Hansonscott moffatt

3. Legolas & Aragorn.
4. Orlando Bloom & Viggo Mortensen.
5. Elijah Wood & Dominic Monaghan
Aragorn-and-Legolas-aragorn-2978875-992-1500
tumblr_lfwsgerciC1qgftvro1_1280
Elijah Wood Dominic Monaghan Dominic Monaghan aXiFWRGrN6vl

6. NSYNC…OBVIOUSLY NOT ALL TOGETHER! Geeze you guys, getcho minds out the gutter…
nsync-not-performing-mtv-awards-divawhispers-602x451

7. Ranma & Ryoga
CounterKick

8. Xander & Spike (quietly one of my MOST FAVORITE SHIPS OF ALL MOTHERFUCKIN’ TIME!)
1877852-him_xander_and_spike

9. Craig Nicholls & Daniel Johns : I know I know, obscure. I don’t care. They’re hot, damaged, Australian…
Craig Nichollstumblr_m98ankkF1z1rdd5r2o1_500

10. I guess you'll have to find out another time…

No comments:

Post a Comment