Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It’s official. I am FUCKING OBSESSED

 

with Bastille.

Here are some amazing videos to get you me through the day…

Pointing up Flaws…one of my FAVORITE Bastille songs!

 

Can’t stand Miley Cyrus, but CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS VERSION OF HER TURRIBLE SO!

 

Love this song, love this cover.

 

Original version (featuring my BFF Florence of Florence + the machine)

Bastille version…Red heart

No SCRUBS! (w/ bonus Diamonds by Rhianna)

Titanium!

Okay, this next one is SO AMAZING.

Requiem for Blue Jeans (Requiem for a Dream/Lana Del Rey mashup!)

Locked Out of Heaven/A bunch of other stuff –Bastille

 

Pointing upPRIVATE DANCER!!!

 

This next one (which I believe is just Dan Smith) has a very Regina Spektor feel.

and lastly, a Radioactive/Pompeii mashup

No comments:

Post a Comment